CHARACTERISTICS OF 3M GLOSS VINYL FILM 1080-G212
Gloss vinyl film made by 3M Scotchprint. Make an impression without saying a word. When you customize your ride with 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080 Gloss wraps, you’re distinguishing yourself from everything else on the road. It’s easy to apply and remove, so all you need to worry about is what color you want to try next to fall in love with your car all over again.
*Colors shown on monitor and when printed are approximate representation of actual colors available
- Dual cast vinyl film in an array of colors
- Use the film right out-of-the-box with or without graphic protection
- Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning
- Non-visible, air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations
- Available in 60 inch rolls—allowing almost any section of the vehicle to be wrapped without seams
- Removable with heat and/or chemicals.
- 5 years expected performance life
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses
- Solid color vehicle detailing
- Standard vehicle graphics, detailing and decoration, multiple layers of graphics
- Commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, emblems or striping
- Watercraft graphics applied above the static water line only
See 3Mgraphics.com/warranties for the 3M™ Warranty.
PREPARING YOUR SURFACE FOR 3M VINYL WRAP INSTALLATION
You can apply your CWS 3M films on a wide variety of surfaces. These target surfaces must be clean, dry and free from any surface contaminants such as wax, grease or oils. Even surfaces that appear clean by the eye should be cleaned before application. General-use cleaning product will help clean the larger surfaces. Grease and wax remover will help remove any contaminants left afterwards. Make sure the edges, neighboring panels and any surfaces the vinyl will be applied to is thoroughly cleaned. Just before wrapping a section go-over it again with some Isopropyl alcohol – also known as rubbing alcohol.